We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you! As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone’s care and safety:
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time. Good oral hygiene is a key essential for appointments.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office upon arrival. Please wear one from home!!! Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or closure of our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Dr. Gordon C. Honig, DMD and team