- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. The brushing station needs to remain closed at this time. Good oral hygiene is a key essential for appointments.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask to the office upon arrival. Please wear one from home!!! Patient masks will be worn other than during their appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or closure of our waiting room.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then only one parent will be allowed and will also be subject to the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
Dr. Gordon C. Honig, DMD and team