Dr. Gordon C. Honig, DMD is devoted to creating beautiful smiles for all ages. He has formed lifelong relationships with his patients and their families.
- Dr. Honig attended Boston University School of Dental Medicine where he received his Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree.
- He continued his education at Boston University and completed a two-year residency in orthodontics.
- He was awarded a US patent in orthodontics and lectured extensively to numerous dental groups on revolutionary orthodontic technique that he himself developed.
- Dr. Honig is board-certified by the eminent American Board of Orthodontics since 1990.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Delaware State Dental Society
- American Lingual Orthodontics Association
Commitment to Patients
Dr. Honig believes in giving you and your child an exceptional orthodontic experience. That’s why he always personally meets with every patient to discuss their concerns and to explain treatment options to them in careful detail before proceeding with any orthodontic work.
He takes his time with each patient and is very meticulous in his work. More importantly, he is a very conservative orthodontist who only recommends braces when he believes they are truly needed.
Dr. Honig has built his reputation by delivering uncompromising orthodontic care with an emphasis on patient comfort and convenience. You and your family can trust him with the care of your smile. Dr. Honig is dedicated to providing unparalleled orthodontic care. He values your patronage and he is committed to giving you the very best orthodontics has to offer. Small wonder that 75% of Dr. Honig’s patients come from referrals from our patients and their families.