The new Clear Aligner Alternative for Adults and Teens in Newark and Middletown, DE
Clear Correct is an orthodontic alternative available today that is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr Honig has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Clear Correct™ is a great way to undergo orthodontic treatment in Newark DE and Middletown DE without the challenges of traditional braces. Clear Correct offers:
- An invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- Aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches.
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- A "braceless" solution for adults with mild to moderate crowding or spacing..
- Aligners are removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Aligners are more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.
How it works
Clear Correct™ uses leading edge technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we take impressions of your teeth. Next, we send your impressions and customized treatment plan to Clear Correct™ to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You'll wear each aligner for a few weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every four to six weeks.
Clear Correct™ is not for everyone, but Dr Honig can determine if it is right for you. Dr Honig has been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile.